Willie and I are home by the heater, he is snoring in his basket, and I'm reading Barbara Kingsolver's latest book. The paper version! I've been missing the feel of a real book. Today, while everyone else seemed to be stocking up on bubbly & prime rib in Costco, I found her book in the book section and couldn't resist.
Granddaughter Jacey is at the Mt Hood Outdoor New Year's Extravaganza with friends. This evening she sent me a photo from the slopes...
Wishing you all a Happy & Healthy New Year.
Here's to a good new year to you and yours, Brig.
ReplyDeleteThank you sir, and the same to you!
DeleteBook are wonderful to curl up in one's burrow with, on a cold snowy night.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year. Kingsolver is a great writer. I have yet to see her newest one but will keep my eyes open for it. I like paper and eBooks.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture...Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Brig. Glad you and Willie are enjoying a cozy fire together. Love the photograph from Jacey.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! I hope this one goes smoothly for us all! Paper books are the best kind!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Brig. I still love paper books too. Jacey picked a fabulous place to see in the new year.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Brig. Yes - books will always be best. I resort to my Kindle when the library doesn't have anything great available.
ReplyDeleteAnd to you as well!
ReplyDeleteA blessed New Year to you all, Brig!
ReplyDeleteThat's too damn cold... You can have all that white stuff! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Brig!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDelete