I don't have a real tree, but that's ok. Having moved sooo much, four times this year, I've given away most of my tree decorations, but will start over in the new hovel with new memories...
One of my granddaughter's is living with me, to finish out her senior year of HS, and that girl is a cookie making fiend, lol. We may not have a lot of decorations but we sure aren't going hungry.
Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas.

To you and yours, Brig. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThank you Skip! Merry Christmas.
DeleteMerry Christmas, Brig.
ReplyDeleteP.S. The sofa is gorgeous!
Awe Adrienne, the same to you.
Deleteps: Thanks,the sofa was a moving sale find, love'n it!
Again, Wishing youa very Merry Christmas, the first post disappeared.
ReplyDeleteCelia, I don't know what happened to mine on your blog, nevertheless Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
DeleteHappy Christmas Brig.
ReplyDeleteNelly, Merry Christmas from across the pond!
DeleteMerry Christmas, Brig!
ReplyDeleteThis is the first year we've ever had a real Christmas tree.
Jim, Best of Christmas to you & yours!
DeleteI haven't had a real tree the last few years, that will change next year. Nothing like a real tree, hot cider, bonfire, snow... with family.
Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you all!
ReplyDeleteLinda, Wishing you & yours a very Blessed Christmas!
DeleteMerry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHMS Defiant, Thank You. Merry Christmas!
DeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeletePadre, Bless you for being a keeper of the faith all year long.
DeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteRain, Merry Christmas you crazy travelers. Enjoy the journey.
DeleteMerry Christmas to you, Brig! I do love that lighted-up longhorn -- what a smile that brought this morning.
ReplyDeleteShoreacres, Merry Christmas! I like the ol longhorn, reminds me of someone, now if I could only remember who...lol
DeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteJim, Merriest of Christmas's. Hope you get to spend it with the grandkids.
DeleteMerry Christmas, from The Badger's Burrow!
ReplyDeleteAh Scott, thanks. Merry Christmas to you!
DeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Did you move again?
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Cindee. Yep, just across Vancouver, this time...
DeleteAre you Canadian?(-; My Mom was born in Canada. I hope you are staying warm.
DeleteNope, I'm in beautiful Vancouver Washington!
DeleteYou always amaze me at your flexibility. You have had some difficult times this past year yet you continue to come out on top. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteChanges, Thank you for the encouragment to be better than I am...
DeleteHope your Christmas was the Best!
I missed this yesterday, but I wasn't around much either. It's the time to eat, right? Today for lunch I had a turkey sandwich and apple pie with a scoop of ice cream. NAP TIME ...................
ReplyDeleteWoodsterman, Yesterday was a busy day, for sure. Your lunch & nap sound like just the ticket for the day after.
DeleteFor Christmas we had homemade salmon & clam chowder with artichokes, fresh hot rolls, & berries long marinated in Grand Marnier. My SIL is an awesome cook.