Safe travels and full creels!
Enjoy! Happy 4th of July back at you.
Happy Independence Day!
Have a great time. I'll be out on that river as well only farther east. Here fishy fishy.
Have a safe trip! God bless you all!
Have fun, BJ. Happy Independence Day!
Happy fourth to you!! Hope you have a wonderful time and catch a lot of fish.
Happy Fourth of July. Sounds like a great way to celebrate it.
Happy 4th!Have a great day and lots of salmon.
Any eating salmon while there would technically be gorging oneself! :)Have fun.
We hope you had a great time with family and friends, and salmon.
Thanks all! I didn't have my laptop with me so was unable to reply. Will post pics as soon as I get my act together...
Leave your comments...
Safe travels and full creels!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! Happy 4th of July back at you.
ReplyDeleteHappy Independence Day!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time. I'll be out on that river as well only farther east. Here fishy fishy.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip! God bless you all!
ReplyDeleteHave fun, BJ. Happy Independence Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy fourth to you!! Hope you have a wonderful time and catch a lot of fish.
ReplyDeleteHappy Fourth of July. Sounds like a great way to celebrate it.
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day and lots of salmon.
Any eating salmon while there would technically be gorging oneself! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun.
We hope you had a great time with family and friends, and salmon.
ReplyDeleteThanks all!
ReplyDeleteI didn't have my laptop with me so was unable to reply. Will post pics as soon as I get my act together...