Monday, October 6, 2008

Angel in hiding

My mother, my mother, I told her a long time ago that Marymine collects unusual angels, in a small way. And on occasion has given me a special one. What does mother get me for my birthday, but, a rather LARGE Arc Angel. Beautifully done in dented & scratched plastic. Now mother is calling every few days to hear where I have placed this, ah, Angel in my garden. I have so far, a few weeks mind you, stalled with the (lie) story of "these things must speak to us of where they should be placed". Little does she know, that Angel is having a heck of a time speaking to anyone from inside that box in the back of the workroom closet. I tried to get Marymine to take him for a while, sort of a perpetual Angel thing. She in all kindness said, "Mom, yeah, NO!" I just need to have someone send up a flare if they see mother headed this way...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brighid, thanks for visiting my blog.
    I usually re-gift such crap but in your case it might be hard. An archangel, oh my, how big?
    Maybe a corner of the garden, at the back, behind the shed? Keeping all devils and demons and dragons away?
    Just a thought.
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete