Monday, December 28, 2009

I resolve to be irresolute

New Year's resolutions are not very interesting, except to the person who is making them.  So if you don't want to read any further I'll understand.
After about a second's thought mine are going to be:  Try to be a better friend. Try to be more understanding of others.  Realize that there are some things (people) that are not going to change.  Implement my plan for me.  Spend more time with my kids & grandkids.  Learn something new each day. Move on.  Enjoy at least one small thing each day.  Some of these are feasable, some not so much, but trying is the important thing, right? 
If you've read this far I want to wish you a New Year full of wonder & joy! 

11 comments:

  1. Good luck on those. I try to not make more than one or two resolutions and most of the time I can keep them for 6 months or so. I love the photo in the banner. Those are some hot lookin' gals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabor: LOL Yeah I'm going to need a bit of luck. The rodeo gals are a hoot aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K that is way to many resolutions!!! LOL I didn't even make any last year cuz I never keep them anyhow...(-: That makes it easier for me(-: Happy New Year to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very good list. I gave up making NY resolutions for the usual reason, I never kept them. The only one I make now is to be less anxious and take life as it comes a bit more. And yes, I make the same resolution every year....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brighid, many years ago I made a new year resolution which I have never broken so far. That was not to make one or more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new header.

    Resolutions... I only make one.... to get out of bed each day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. I could use some wonder and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Rummuser. I made one resolution in '65 and I have kept it ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, ok I probably would not be keeping my list anyway so I'll bow to Rummuser & Grandad and not make any resolutions. Ahh, I do feel better with that out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful. I concur and shall try to tag along and join in with your good intentions (if you don't mind) xx

    ReplyDelete