Monday, January 5, 2009

Not what I had in Mind

Have come down with the chest cold from hell. Read somewhere that if you slathered Vick's on your feet, put on the fluffy cotton socks, you would breathe easier. So far, all that's happened is I smell like one of the guys in the ol folks home, and that stuff doesn't wash off, sheee-it*... (*borrowed from Nellie)

Called Marymine today and backed out of helping there this week. Darn, I know she can use the help.

Trying to get the Christmas stuff put away. Covering the big tree so I can stow it in the garage has been a challenge, it had me down on the floor a few times, but I managed to fight my way out. And, who thought up the torture of wrapping 6,000 strings of lights on those wrapping paper card board center things. I say throw them in the container, and let them sort themselves out, or not.

Geez, I just read this post and there appears to be a very high probability that I need to get out a bit more.

Cough, cough, cough, sorry, don't know if its this cold, or the fumes from my poor feet..

1 comment:

  1. My Mum always put the vics on our chests before we went to bed. The fumes got up the nose far easier that way.

    ReplyDelete