Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mom Likes

Like this mom wants to be on the road to Vancouver WA to see her son and his girls.  Like this weekend.  Like with Gus, as co-pilot.  Like she has washed, waxed, changed the oil, and rotated the tires on the ol SUV in readiness, like she can have her new Cabela's bag (thanks my brother) packed in a flash, like she really wants to be on her way. 
Oh, is  "Barn House" 
 http://www.barnhousebh.com/2010/09/barn-house-tarte-presents.html  in Battle Ground, WA (a short hop from Vancouver) having their big Fall todo this very weekend?
Like how auspicious is that!

8 comments:

  1. Do you need a navigator? I wish to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good trip. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grannymar, You are more than welcome to come, it would be a hoot to have you.
    Arkansas Patti, If I can justify the fuel exspense I may just go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, your response to AP is depressing! I wanted so much to wish you a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rummuser: Here or there I'll take your wish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gus & I are hitting the road at O-dark-30 Friday morning! This is Gus's first big road trip...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Road trip! I just got back from one. We went "over the top" from Friday Harbor to Spokane and spend some time with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having recently returned from just north east of there...I am so willing to re-pack and join you!

    ReplyDelete