I laid out the frame rails for a 1:6 scale 1930 Ford Flatbed truck that I am making, and I watched the INDIANA HARBOR, a 1000 foot ore boat, come into Duluth Harbor, so I had a decent 4th!
I shall! A coworker who does cabinetry is going to provide me with some walnut, to make the tires out of. We might run the completed frame through his jointer, to make everything flat.
Happy Independence Day, Brig...
ReplyDeleteAdrienne, Happy Independence Day to you! Keep up the good fight!
DeleteHappy 4th!!!
ReplyDeleteWoodsterman, Celebrate Freedom!
DeleteHappy Independence Day is right!
ReplyDeleteOld NFO, AMEN!
DeleteAmen! God bless America. Have a safe 4th, Brig!
ReplyDeleteLinda, A blessed 4th to you & yours!
DeleteWhatever the flaws, way ahead of any other country. So blessed to have been born here.
ReplyDeleteWSF, Yes!
DeleteJust watched the parade in St. Ignace Michigan.
ReplyDeleteRob, Cool, Happy 4th!
DeleteHappy 4th of July to you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Independence Day CiNdEe!
DeleteHappy 4th to you. Our sheep got shorn this morning; so they are celebrating... or will be ;)
ReplyDeleteRain, Happy Independence Day and happy sheep!
DeleteI laid out the frame rails for a 1:6 scale 1930 Ford Flatbed truck that I am making, and I watched the INDIANA HARBOR, a 1000 foot ore boat, come into Duluth Harbor, so I had a decent 4th!
ReplyDeleteScott, Oh I hope you post photos when you get done!
DeleteI shall! A coworker who does cabinetry is going to provide me with some walnut, to make the tires out of. We might run the completed frame through his jointer, to make everything flat.
DeleteYour pictures capture what it is all about...Happy fourth to you.
ReplyDeleteChanges, Hope your fourth was a good one!
DeleteBelated Happy Fourth to you Brig.
ReplyDeleteCelia, Back at you!
DeleteI trust you enjoyed the holiday.
ReplyDeleteI did. Now back to the struggle..
and bless you too. Have a grand week!
ReplyDelete