Sunday, May 31, 2009

Away with you

I'm so ready to be away. It has been a very long time since I've gotten to see My Sean & his girls. They have sent me the ticket to fly up and spend two weeks with them.
Getting everything ready to leave in the care of Himself has been a stretch. I have had to make a great many lists for him, and I abhor making lists for others.
My Sean and the girls have sent an itinerary that would make a weaker granny shudder. Two whole weeks on the move every minute, with lots of travel, luggage, people I haven't yet met, places I've never been before. YeeHaa, bring it on.

11 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time being spoiled!

    Travel safely and bring back plenty of stories to blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't come back from vacation needing a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That only sounds good, let yourself be spoiled rotten. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great and hope you have a wonderful time.
    Know you will bring back great stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grannymar,Tabor, Irene,& Patti: Thanks for your well wishes. I'm so very excited to be seeing the little grands, and My Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy every minute!!(-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like memories in the making. Have a great time, take your vitamins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bon voyage, my friend. Take a notebook - we want to hear all about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had (or are still having) a wonderful trip!

    But you know we haven't forgotten you... hoping for lots of stories and perhaps a photo or two soon! And welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for coming to visit. I'm enjoying browzing through your blog. You have so much energy. I'm really envious! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete