Sunday, July 12, 2009

Missing in Action

I cannot find it, I have looked everywhere I can think of, in the frig, in the hall closet, under the desk. I've even looked in the hen house. Called my brother, e-mailed my crazy Brit neighbor, texted my friend, they haven't seen it either. Searched in the emergency kit in the ol' suv. Not there, where in heck is it? Maybe it's in the box of pictures, the craft box, the box of rocks, nope not there either. This is driving me round the bend, I miss it, I need it. If you find my sense of humor please, please send it back to me.

11 comments:

  1. You aren't sitting on it, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already looked there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When mine's lost I usually find it hiding at the bottom of the vodka bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should I call the authorities? Maybe they can send a detective out to take a report and get an APB started(-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan: In an ancient bottle of Scotch with a drop of soda might be were I should look next.
    Patti: Thought for a moment it might be in there, but no.
    Cindee: No thanks, their already over worked, and what would I say when they asked for a description?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brighid, brush the curls back and smile, it was there all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is like the old man searching for his spectacles which are perched on his forehead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grannymar: Would that that was so.
    re:curls, my mother was by the other day, first words out of her, "What is that hair style called? It's very unbecoming, what ever it is!"
    Irene: Your might be on to something, Thanks.
    rummuser: More like ol crone. I was signing up for classes the other day, told the registrar I needed to put on my goggles. As I was digging thru my purse, she looked at me rather funny, and said "but their on top of your head." "oh no, I said those are my sunglasses." She said "I think they are your reading goggles." and darned if they weren't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd give you a sneak preview but I haven't posted it yet - all I'm saying is check my blog on Friday morning, thats all...

    ReplyDelete