Wonderful film, wish I could see it on the big screen again.
CELIA: Come down, we can nail one of the alfalfa stack tarps to the front of a barn and watch it!
Just think of all the lifetimes before that never had such views before airplanes.
Beats flying Ryan air any day!
Oooo...one of my absolutely favorite movies. I regret never have seen Africa 100 years ago.
GRANNY ANNIE: I had not thought of it in that context, interesting!GM: LOL...TABOR: Mine too. I would love to be able to see America as it was during Lewis & Clark's time.
Leave your comments...
Wonderful film, wish I could see it on the big screen again.
ReplyDeleteCELIA: Come down, we can nail one of the alfalfa stack tarps to the front of a barn and watch it!
ReplyDeleteJust think of all the lifetimes before that never had such views before airplanes.
ReplyDeleteBeats flying Ryan air any day!
ReplyDeleteOooo...one of my absolutely favorite movies. I regret never have seen Africa 100 years ago.
ReplyDeleteGRANNY ANNIE: I had not thought of it in that context, interesting!
ReplyDeleteGM: LOL...
TABOR: Mine too. I would love to be able to see America as it was during Lewis & Clark's time.