Thank you Veterans for your service to our country.
Bless them all!
Indeed.
Thank you Brig! You must be proud of your family.
Thank you for your service. I am, they have all served with honor.
I'm with WSF and Woodsterman!God bless.
Thank you Padre. Please God watch over your son.
WTF! What a jerk.
No worries Skip, I just deleted his comment.
Your military family is truly inspiring. Love you Brig:-)
Thank you Annie. Your military family are as well.
Thanks for remembering, and thank the kids for their service!
I will and thank you for your many years of exemplary service.
Thanks to your family for their service to our country.
Leave your comments...
Bless them all!
ReplyDeleteIndeed.
DeleteThank you Brig! You must be proud of your family.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your service. I am, they have all served with honor.
DeleteI'm with WSF and Woodsterman!
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Thank you Padre. Please God watch over your son.
DeleteWTF! What a jerk.
ReplyDeleteNo worries Skip, I just deleted his comment.
DeleteYour military family is truly inspiring. Love you Brig:-)
ReplyDeleteThank you Annie. Your military family are as well.
DeleteThanks for remembering, and thank the kids for their service!
ReplyDeleteI will and thank you for your many years of exemplary service.
DeleteThanks to your family for their service to our country.
ReplyDelete