Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Stella revisited...



 There I was reading the local newspaper this morning when there appeared a picture of a rather large buxom woman, she so reminded me of the first Stella prank.   
You see I had been known to keep the cowman wondering when a prank was coming, 
especially after the  Original Stella Incident: 
(Which by the way he denied ever happened,  or ever knowing anyone by that name...good thing I had all those witnesses.)

 It goes like this, months had passed since the Original Stella Incident, and I had waited impatiently for it to slip quietly to the back of Cowman's mind. (Remember here that I was raised around cowboys with a very dry sense of humor, and a predilection for pranks.)
We were all out to dinner at a well known local steakhouse. I had informed a girlfriend with us what was going down, mainly so I would have a ride home if the whole thing went south. I had paid the rather hefty sum of $25 dollars to a large buxom woman, who fancied herself an actress, to play the part of Stella. 
About half way thru our dinner, the steakhouse door is thrown open with great gusto, and in comes this large woman, with busom heaving. She is made up like a cheap hooker and yelled that she has heard her man is in town, and where is he! 
She spots the Cowman, yells his name, rushes over, jerks him out of his chair, smashes him against that heaving busom, and proceeds to lay one on him. Actually, she was doing such a good job I half believed her. 
The Cowman having had the wind pretty much knocked out of him, and mindful that we were in a room packed full of people, wheezed out "who are you?"  
She proceeded to inform him that there was no way he could have forgotten "his Stella".  Pounds him on the back, excuses herself to the restroom and slips out the back door. 
It was worth a whole lot more than I paid to see the look on the faces of the other cowmen and The Cowman.

Then there was the time I seat belted a blowup babe, with "Himself Loves Stella" tattooed across her ch... but that's another story.


7 comments:

  1. That is a priceless story. It would have been impossible to top. You were/are quite the rascal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO! Pricelss is right!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are a prankster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do so wish I had the courage to do something like this...I don't know any buxom actresses though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That was so funny. Did he ever discover that you had planned it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. AP: Don't be acting surprised, you already knew I was...
    OLDNFO: Happy to make you laugh, that's what friends are for, Dammit.
    CELIA: Yep.
    TABOR: Courage & a lack of sense are not the same. Let me look, think I've still got her number...
    GM: Oh Yeah, and you should have seen the steely eyed look I got,
    to which I replied "Bring It".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remind me to always stay on your good side. Or at least to always keep one eye peeled!

    ReplyDelete