Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sooner or Later...

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, still working on getting moved back to Red Bluff. 



Have a few more trips to make, and the final clean of the old bunkhouse before I can call it good.  This is move #31 for me since I married the Cowman.  I'm talking everything you own moves. My getup and go is lagging... it can't be age related, I'm sure.  
Have always said that Home is carried inside me, this move is testing that to the max.


A few tales of flying, moving, an awesome brother, grandkids, golfing, hunting mules, friends, and the arts are waiting for me to get past the move.  Later...
 

6 comments:

  1. You have my heartfelt sympathy. I'm moving from my home of 13 years into an apartment until I find something better and then move again. It won't last forever but sometimes it feels like it. Good wishes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you. Can't wait for later:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nearly there. I look forward to all the tales once you have settled into your new routine. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this move goes well. Look forward to you getting back in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Brighid. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CELIA: Thanks, wishing you good moving vibes as well!

    GRANNY ANNIE: Ah, I hope it's sooner than later.

    GRANNYMAR: Routine???...on a wing and a prayer is the standard for me, I think.

    NELLY: I'm moving in with my parents as they are needing more care. Not sure scotch and a good cigar in the evening is going to help. You are a Saint, I don't know how you do it.

    SIX: Thank You, I'm trying...

    ReplyDelete