Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Projects...

Hank and I got another big load of trimmings to the landfill today. My tarping skills leave a lot to be desired, and I've had to relearn the Truckie hitch.  Hank and I have made so many trips to the landfill that the nice lady in the scale house weight station, slides open her window, and before I can say anything, says "Good Morning, Red Bluff, yard waste, OK, pull through". LOL, I don't even have to give her my info any more.

MySean

As Sean and I were talking the other day, he mentioned that he had gotten a ski boat so he and Amy could take the kids out.  He said they had it on the water last weekend, and it ran, but not well, and he needed a new project anyway. So a tune up is in it's immediate future, and they plan to be back on the water this weekend. Sean doesn't know the meaning of small project, and always has to be working on something. Amy sent a photo of his project! 






(I think, it's time for me to dig out the Maherajah slalom and hit the water while I'm up there!)

Wedding

Granddaughter Ali has posted a bunch of photos from the wedding. I won't show all 581 of them, just a few.

Ali and Tyler's wedding reception



two of my favorite kids (by other mothers)




my nieces, Marymine, me, my brother in laws, and sister in laws



17 comments:

  1. What a bunch of pretty people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ski Natique, handsome family, wonderful wedding. You are indeed blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LL,
      Doesn't that boat look like fun!
      I am blessed, and very thankful.

      Delete
  3. I love it when people share photos of weddings. Such a happy time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain,
      I do to, always a good time, especially with my crew.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful bride. I wish them all the best. Enjoy that boat, nothing beats time, any time, on the water for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celia,
      Thanks, they are good hard working kids.
      I love being on the water, too. My kayak hasn't even been out of the garage this year...sigh.

      Delete
  5. That sure is a pretty one in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woodsterman,
      Kind of you to say that about an ol cowgirl. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Old NFO,
      They clean up pretty darn good, don't they!

      Delete
  7. Oh, the ol Maharajah...I met Hizzoner when he was 16. We went up to his folks home at Clear Lake. He wanted to impress me with his water skiing expertise. He had a Maharaja. He bent so close to the water, I couldn't believe it. I was hooked ( so shallow...we girls) Anyway, I bought him another Maha years ago. He's still capable of such skiing but we don't have a boat...btw, you look absolutely GORGEOUS in that picture. What a winner you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheri,
      The Cowman was a very good skier, and his preferred ski was always the Maherajah. I didn't see him ski until after we were married, and I was already madly in love with the man. LOL, we are shallow girls (when young).
      Thanks for the wonderful compliment, that is very kind of you to say.

      Delete
    2. Bob Maher (Maherajah) makes great cutting boards, too.

      Delete
  8. You just keep making me glad to know you. What wonderful adventures and wonderful family and friends. Thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Granny Annie,
      Thanks for stopping by Annie. It's always good to hear from you!

      Delete