I'll see that cup and raise another. Happy New Year, B!
JENNY: Here's to a great year, Berserkers for ever!
Slainte! I raise my cup to you for a year of peace and contentment with a little excitement on the side!
Beautiful - just beautiful! Happy New Year, Brighid!
Each year presents new opportunities ... Happy New Year to you.
This song always brings a tear as I remember those no longer with me. I do like this version a lot. Thanks. Have a marvelous 2015 Brighid.
Are you Scottish? :-)I hope this will be on of your best years yet!
Salute!
Happy New Year - this rendition of Auld Lang Syne now added to my play list.May the best you've ever seen be the worst you'll ever see. Happy New Year.
What a lovely New Years gift. I have never heard this until now. Thank you Brighid! Happy 2015 to you:)
Happy New Year!
ALL: Wishing nothing but Love & Laughter for you in the year ahead.
Leave your comments...
I'll see that cup and raise another. Happy New Year, B!
ReplyDeleteJENNY: Here's to a great year, Berserkers for ever!
ReplyDeleteSlainte! I raise my cup to you for a year of peace and contentment with a little excitement on the side!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful - just beautiful! Happy New Year, Brighid!
ReplyDeleteEach year presents new opportunities ... Happy New Year to you.
ReplyDeleteThis song always brings a tear as I remember those no longer with me. I do like this version a lot. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHave a marvelous 2015 Brighid.
Are you Scottish? :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope this will be on of your best years yet!
Salute!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year - this rendition of Auld Lang Syne now added to my play list.
ReplyDeleteMay the best you've ever seen be the worst you'll ever see. Happy New Year.
What a lovely New Years gift. I have never heard this until now. Thank you Brighid! Happy 2015 to you:)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteALL: Wishing nothing but Love & Laughter for you in the year ahead.
ReplyDelete