You enjoy the weekend Girl, we are promised a return to snow!
Of course, you'd need something like a mint julep in hand while they're singing on your back porch to round out the experience.
That's some pretty good bluegrass! :-)
GRANNYMAR: I'm trying, thanks. We got a little much needed rain, now back to N wind and sunshine!LL: Not much of a frufru drinker, more the homemade sun tea type. It would be fun on the porch!OLD NFO: Yep, it is!
I like Robert Earl Keen as well.
BWBANDY: Glad you do, Thanks for stopping by.
Leave your comments...
You enjoy the weekend Girl, we are promised a return to snow!
ReplyDeleteOf course, you'd need something like a mint julep in hand while they're singing on your back porch to round out the experience.
ReplyDeleteThat's some pretty good bluegrass! :-)
ReplyDeleteGRANNYMAR: I'm trying, thanks. We got a little much needed rain, now back to N wind and sunshine!
ReplyDeleteLL: Not much of a frufru drinker, more the homemade sun tea type. It would be fun on the porch!
OLD NFO: Yep, it is!
I like Robert Earl Keen as well.
ReplyDeleteBWBANDY: Glad you do, Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDelete