Monday, November 23, 2015

Giving Thanks...



Dad & I are having at least part of my kids and grandkids here for Thanksgiving. YeeHaw!

I'm making most of the dinner, but Marymine is bringing the pies.  I missed out on the cooking gene, as you know, but she sure didn't. That girl can cook! 

The report came back on Dad's biopsy, it is cancer, but I am prayerfully positive.  He has another scope with the radiologist tomorrow and we will know more treatment wise after that. He has been pretty quiet of late, but WWW (wealth winder woman) calls him nightly and they talk for hours.  I happened to over hear them the other night as I was going in to say, "Good Night, I Love You", and they were busy plotting to find me a boyfriend.  If nothing else it keeps them entertained, and who the heck knows what miracles await...   




I have been blessed with much, and am truly thankful for those wonderful blessings.





Wishing you a Thanksgiving full of Family, Faith, Hope & Love.   

Brig

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

      Delete
  2. Happy Festive Thanksgiving to you Brig, and to all your gathered family. Being able to cook dinner in more essential than baking all the pies and cakes in the world. You are a very talented lady and I am thankful to call you Friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grannymar, what a sweet thing to say. I too cherish our friendship.

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family, Brighid.

    Advice: Buy dinner rolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did take your advice about the rolls, the whole family thanks you!

      Delete
  4. Have a great Thanksgiving BJ. It's really my favorite holiday with family. Prayers for your Papa and you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my favorite holiday as well. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Best wishes to you and your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, but we didn't have home made wine like you make. Still working on biscuits here...

      Delete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sir, hope yours was Happy as well.

      Delete
  7. May your day be filled with love! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was and I am very thankful. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

      Delete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving to You, Dad and all the clan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odie Thank You and I hope it was the same for you and your clan!

      Delete
  9. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Padre, I pray yours was blessed as well.

      Delete
  10. Brighid has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-sunday-drive_29.html

    ReplyDelete